Ivermax Equine Paste Dewormer
Ivermectin 1.87% Anthelmentic and Boticide
Ivermax Equine Paste Dewormer provides effective treatment and control parasites
in horses. See package for more details.
Oral use in Horses Only
Removes worms and bots with a single dose
Will treat up to 1250 lb body weight
0.21 oz (6.08 g)
( 12 syringe/case) - 13001987
Store in a cool dry place
Directions for Use:
This syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended
dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking
on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
1. While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to left and slide it
so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
2. Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
3. Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no fee.
4. Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
5. Insert the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth at the space between the teeth.
6. Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste the horse’s head for a few
seconds after dosing.
See package for complete indications, precautions,
warnings, residue information and use directions